Tuesday, December 20, 2011

21, 21, 21...I can't believe I am 21 years old. This morning my daddy woke me up to go to breakfast at Cracker Barrel ( going out to breakfast is my favorite tradition that my daddy and I never miss). Then, we came home and my mama gave me a present....
my daddy called them princess shoes ( b/c they are gold) & I would have to agree:) haha! Also my mama and I went to Chamblin's Uptown and absolutely got lost in the book store there. I had a wonderful green tea there too....all in all a beautiful day.
oh ya...i bought 4 books at Chamblins "Uncle Tom's Cabin", "The Scarlettt Pimpernel", "Easy Learning French Book -i fancy myself a linguist-, and "Oh the Places You'll Go." I <3 books...what a nerd!




Have you read any of these books?

No comments:

Post a Comment