Thursday, April 12, 2012




I made this today. It's dairy free "lasagna", which kinda makes it not lasagna, but it was delicious! I baked it all the way till it was bubbly and crunchy...the results were just amazing. here is the link. I'm dairy free, which was hard at first, but I totally getting used to it and lovin' it! 



P.S.
I registered for my LAST semester of college....AHAHAHAH! so happy. 

but for real, try the lasagna, you won't regret it! ( just maybe don't tell the man ( or men.....i have brothers) in your life whats in it till after, especially if they are picky eaters.) 


Happy Friday! have a great one....for me its gonna be school and work all weekend long, lame! this is the part of the semester that really kicks my butt. 
If you didn't read  this blog last week, when i posted it you should. Its beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment