Saturday, July 11, 2015

       I feel like as girls, ladies,....women, whatever; we are so jealous. I know I am. ALL. THE. TIME. It's like I can't just be happy for someone who gets married, finds a boyfriend, has a baby...all I want to do is list 10 things that they should have done better, like that's helping. It's not. Life is hard enough without everyone telling me (or me telling them) what they should have done better or how they could have followed the Bible closer. I finally realized like two weeks ago, that I am not helping by analyzing everyone's life and personal choices. I wish instead of judging someone; I would just be their biggest fan because most of the time....she is doing her best. 
   
       So, ladies I am proud of you. I proud of how well you are juggling your life right now. I am proud of the healthy choices you are making or how you are treating yourself. I am so happy for you if you started dating someone...or if you are having your 2 year, 2 month, 2 week, or 2 day iversary. I'm so happy that your man proposed to you, and you're starting your life together or if you just went to look at rings the other day. I'm so excited for your job promotion or I'm still cheering for you as you are working towards your dream job. I am proud of you, young mommy, who is trying to keep up with all the confusingness of being a mom...I can't imagine doing what you do, day in and day out. You are amazing. I'm rooting for you too single ladies, who are still alone; but not settling...  I really know how you feel. I'm proud of you for deciding against texting that loser back ( or even if you did once or twice... I'm proud that you got your head on straight now--been there.) So, girl...wherevever you're at know that I am in your corner even if you do make a mistake now and then...it's okay because even if I want to pretend I don't I totally do ALL. THE. FREAKIN. TIME. 
                                your biggest fan,
                                    natalie edith







2 comments:

  1. Muy Bien Natalie !! My thoughts exactly. Thank you for being so bold and honest in all of your writings ! You are a fierce lady of the Lord. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete