Friday, March 5, 2010


"How can it be a large career to tell other people's children about the Rule of 3, and a small career to tell one's own children about the universe? How can it be broad to be the same thing to everyone and narrow to be everything to someone?"
-What's Wrong with the World?-

The other day someone asked me who I missed the most from home. My answer is without hesitation was my mama, of course. I love it here in Argentina; and I am having the time of my life, that doesn't change the fact that I miss my mom though.

3 comments:

  1. Your mama is one of the oldest friends I have on this planet, and one of the most incredible people I've ever known. Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I will be following your adventures via the blog. Thanks for letting me know more about you and your ministry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best compliment you could ever have given me, Natalie. It makes it all worthwhile, to have chosen to be a full time Mom when the world pulls at us to be "successful" by pursuing "careers". I love you and am so proud that you have sacrificed the comforts of home to go to Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth- thanks for being interested in my life:) it means alot to me.

    Mama- no problem Mom, i am sure we don't tell you near enough.

    ReplyDelete