Monday, November 4, 2013

Stop. it. 


Stop it. Just stop. Seriously, stop going to church. Stop giving clothes to charity. Stop being friendly. Quit Bible study. Just stop. Stop singing in church raising your hands up high. Stop giving tithe. It's worthless, pointless really. Profits nothing......without love that is. If I give my body to be burned, but don't have love. I am nothing. If I raise my hands in church apparently praising the One who died for me, but don't love my brother (or enemy) my worship is null and void. If I go to a forgein land, and live my life spreading the gospel, yet I don't love, then I have done it all for nothing. 

This thought is obviously not orginal with me. It comes from 1 Corinthians 13. Agape love....true love is so much bigger than me. May I live each and every day in an understading that the people around me are hurting literally, fighting hell. Love them inspite of themselves not because I am capable in myself, but because He loved me first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment