Monday, November 18, 2013

This day Monday, November 18, 2013 deserves a celebration because you see I once was lost, but now I am found. I once was blind, but now I see. Sin was deep, but His love and blood was greater still. So, I celebrate this day and everyday, that Jesus Christ has made me whole. Even though I'm not perfect I struggle everyday with realizing who I am in Christ and what he did for me. It's a  beautiful struggle with ups and downs. I struggle with the importance of what I am doing now...is it worthwhile. I don't want to "run" in vain. (Phillipians 3:2) I feel the teeter totter of freedom in Christ and using my freedom in Christ for my own advantage.(Galatians 5:13)  Life isn't always beautiful, sometimes it hurts. Last week at this time I called my best friend to run to the hospital with me because my dad had been admitted. not easy. God is faithful to me though, even when I am not faithful to Him, and that my friend is the beauty of grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment